The exterior of your home is important. It's the first thing you and your guests see about your home and its appearance makes a powerful first impression. But beyond mere appearances, your home's exterior is its skin and serves as a first layer of protection to everything within. For example, rotting wood or cracks in stucco on the outside will quickly lead to leaks, inefficient heating and cooling, and the potential for trouble with pests. Think of exterior paint as a suit of armor that protects your home's exterior from rain, heat, pests, or other damaging elements. To be effective, the "armor" of paint needs to be done with the highest attention to quality and detail. If that alone is not enough to convince you to hire a professional painter, here are 5 more reasons exterior painting is best done by a professional:
· Clean and prep work. The first step to a beautiful and effective paint job is meticulous cleaning and preparation. Professional painters will pressure wash your home, without damaging it, to remove dirt, mold, and mildew, which can prevent paint from adhering to the surface. They will also replace rotting wood, repair cracks and chips in the stucco, and do anything else that's required to create an ideal surface for painting.
· Climate expertise. A professional exterior painting service in Mesa will know all about the extreme temperatures of the area and how to compensate for them when painting. High temperatures cause the water in paint to evaporate quickly, which can make the paint very difficult to apply. Extreme heat also causes paint to dry too quickly, not giving it enough time to cure, and guaranteeing that the paint will not last. Professional painters know how to time painting to avoid high heat and they have access to additives that will help slow the drying process.
· Equipment. Exterior painting requires the right equipment. Ladders, buckets, brushes, rollers, pressure washers, tape, drop cloths—the list goes on and on. Professionals have the right gear to do the job safely, efficiently, and beautifully.
· Warranties and guarantees. Exterior painting is complicated and there are a lot of places where the process can go wrong. In addition to the warranty offered by paint manufacturers, professional painters will guarantee their labor. With a professionally painted home, you are protected against any problems that may arise from the paint itself and you are protected from any paint failures that might result from how the paint was applied.
· Quality. Your home's exterior needs to look good and function as a shield against the elements. A professional painting service will get the job done right.
Don't leave something as important as the exterior of your home to chance.
The East Valley's Best Exterior House Painting Company